The International Scholarship at the University of Gävle in Sweden is a scholarship programme that recognizes exceptional students and pays 75% of their tuition fees.
This scholarship award offers selected students a rare opportunity to study at an eco-certified university that offers all academic programmes and courses.
The University of Gävle offers over 45 Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees, and up to 800 courses in social and natural sciences, the humanities, and technology.
Scholarship Programme Details
• Eligible Nationality: International nationalities
• Scholarship Type: Bachelor’s & Master’s degrees
• Scholarship Value: 75% reduction of the tuition fee.
• Number of Scholarship: Not stated
International Scholarship Award at University of Gävle Eligibility Requirements
• Interested students can hail from any country.
• Interested must have a high school certificate including an excellent academic record.
• Interested students are required to present proof of English proficiency at the higher level required by the University.
Application Guidelines for International Scholarship
All interested students are to accept admission at the University of Gävle. After accepting the admission, they can proceed to apply for this scholarship award.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 5 February 2023
If you want your application to be reviewed, you have to apply for admission before applying for the scholarship award.
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at University of Amsterdam 2023-2024
Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for African Students 2023-24
ITC Scholarships for Spatial Engineering 2023-24