The Horatio Alger Scholarship award is an undergraduate scholarship programme reserved solely for students who are from America. This scholarship award offers selected students up to $25,000, annually. Up to 106 students desiring to enter a college in the United States will be offered this scholarship award.
This scholarship programme is fully funded, which means all the educational expenses the selected applicants may encounter are covered. As a recipient of this scholarship, your tuition and other fees are covered and sponsored by the sponsor(s) of this scholarship award.
Horatio Alger Scholarship Award Summary
• Programme Level: Undergraduate
• Host Institution: American Colleges
• Host Country: United States
• Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
Horatio Alger Scholarship Award Benefits
• It offers an award of up to $25,000 to 106 applicants for their four years of Undergraduate studies at any college in the United States.
Horatio Alger Scholarship Award Eligibility Requirements
• The official language for this scholarship award is English.
• Applicants must be citizens of the United States.
• Applicants must show critical financial need.
• Applicants be participating in co-curricular and community service activities.
• Applicants must possess a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
• Applicants must demonstrate perseverance and integrity in overcoming adversity.
Apply Method for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
• Follow the below link for the scholarship application guidelines:
Application link: https://scholars.horatioalger.
Before you click on the application link to apply for this scholarship award, make sure you open the link on the application guidelines.
Taiwan International Higher Education Scholarship Award 2023-24
Global Excellence Scholarships for African Students at University College Dublin 2023-2024
International Scholarship at University of Gävle 2023-24